Jolly & Bea's
NEW Red Liberty Print Neckerchief
RED alert! Strike a pose in this stylish neckerchief, This fiery shade dominated the Autumn/Winter catwalk shows and is now available for your pooch!
Nothing says 'I love you' like a personalised neckerchief designed just for your pooch! Simply select the personalisation option and select your colour thread.
What makes our Dog Neckerchiefs Best in Show?
- These neckerchiefs velcro around your dog's neck, there's no need to loop around a collar, so they can still wear a harness! Alternatively you can also hand tie.
- The premium cotton can be gently washed at 30 degrees (air dry, no spin)
- Celebrating British tradition this fabric is steeped in Liberty’s rich heritage.
- This Liberty floral has been especially chosen from the iconic archives of Liberty London so it's unlikely you'll find it anywhere else! That's pretty special!
- You can roll your neckerchief over or under at the top to alter the shape of the triangle and it will still velcro together.
- Perfect for parties, special occasions and events or simply a stylish walk in the park!
- Made in England by skilled craftsman -each neckerchief is therefore beautifully unique and special.
This Neckerchief is Available in Four Sizes.
- Tiny: fits a neck between 8-10" e.g. Chihuahua, Puppy, Toy, Maltese
- Small: fits a neck between 10-12" e.g Mini Dachshund
- Medium: fits a neck between between 12-14" e.g.Terrier
- Large: fits a neck between 14-16" e.g. Cocker Spaniel
For custom sizes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org we'd be delighted to help!
Delivery is FREE for UK orders over £100. For orders under £100 there is a flat rate of £3.99 per order.
A higher delivery charge may apply to heavier purchases or orders that are worldwide or out with mainland UK. You will be informed of the rate of this prior to the processing of your order.
Orders should be delivered within 10 working days however we are unable to guarantee this.
If we are unable to complete an order for any reason we will inform you of this by email and offer an alternative product or a full refund.
Worldwide delivery starts from £15. The exact charge is calculated at the checkout.
When you place an order we will send you a confirmation email to confirm your order has been accepted.
It is recommended that you print or save this confirmation. Within this confirmation email, we will provide details of your order and the address to which your order will be delivered. Once your order has been processed we will send an email to confirm this and issue another email when your order is dispatched.
Cancellations, Returns & Exchanges
You must inform us in writing, by letter or email about your intention to cancel an order or return an item you have received.
Please be advised that jewellery items may not be returned due to Health and Hygiene Regulations.
If you wish to cancel an order before it has been dispatched you must inform us prior to receiving an email informing you that your order has been dispatched.
Orders will generally be dispatched within 24 hours however this is not guaranteed. We will provide a full refund within 14 days of your notification.
If you wish to cancel an order after it has been dispatched or after you have received it, you are required to notify us within 14 days of receiving confirmation of the order and return it to us within 14 days of cancellation and at your own cost and in original packaging with the invoice we provided. We recommend that items are returned by recorded delivery.
We recommend that you inspect all items you receive and advise us of any damages to them within 5 working days. If the goods are faulty we will arrange for a replacement to be issued or offer a full refund with payment within 14 days. If we do not hear from you within 5 working days then we will assume that your order is satisfactory.
We will provide you with details of our business address so goods can be returned.